We at World of Judaica are committed to ensuring that our valued customers are satisfied with their purchases. In the rare occasion of a customer that receives an incorrect or broken item he will be able to return it within 30 days and we will be more than happy to refund the customer’s money or exchange the item in question.
World of Judaica understands that in rare circumstances an order may be approved for a return outside of our standard policy. However, as all returns are eventually routed back to Israel where customs and brokerage fees apply, all such returns will entail a 20% restocking fee. There are no exceptions to this restocking fee. This fee will be deducted from the credit or refund as applicable. All other conditions of the return policy will still apply.
Conditions of Return:
Before returning your item(s) be sure that you are eligible for a refund or exchange based on our conditions of return:
• The return must be authorized in writing by a member of World of Judaica Customer Support.
• Merchandise that has been altered in any way may not be returned.
• Custom designed and manufactured items may not be returned (e.g. embroidered or engraved items).
• Shipping, customs, VAT and handling fees are non-refundable.
• World of Judaica cannot provide prepaid shipping labels of any type. In the rare event that an error was made on our end we may reimburse up to $10 (domestic) or $30 (international) in the form of a partial refund or PayPal payment.
How to Return Your Purchase:
Contact our Customer Service or email us at email@example.com
before you ship back your purchase in order to ensure that you are in accordance with our return policy and are eligible for a refund or product exchange. Our customer service will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RAN) which you can insert on a memo and place outside the package. If you choose to email us, please specify the number of your order and the reasons you wish to return or exchange your purchase. Packages without an authorized RAN will be refused delivery and returned to sender.
2. Be sure that you do not specify the package’s content on the outside of the package.
3. Please state your return address and order ID on the outside of the package as well as on a slip of paper which you may add to the package’s contents explaining the reason for the return.
4. We encourage our customer to insure their shipment as the site is not responsible for merchandise that has been damaged, lost or stolen during its shipping process.
5. Items may be returned using FedEx, the United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, or any other insured shipping provider. World of Judaica is not responsible for any custom fees for items arriving from international locations.
6. Please ship your package to:
World of Judaica
3501 West 57th Street
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57108
You may alternately be requested to ship your package to our office in Israel. The exact address will be provided as required.
7. Following your package’s arrival your items will be surveyed by our Quality Control Team whose job it is to verify the items’ condition and authenticity. Please be aware that items that have been altered in any way will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
8. Items eligible for return will be issued a complete credit refund or compensated with online store credit within 7 business days of the arrival of your returned item. If refunds occur after the credit card used for the order has expired or the period our system allows refunds by credit card has ended, the money will be refunded through paypal or store credit.
For any questions regarding our return policy feel free to contact us via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling customer service.